Our website has had a makeover this year! As well as a new interface design and new functions, it is now 'web responsive', providing you with an optimal viewing and reading experience whatever your web navigation device (PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.).
Peace of mind
- Relax, breathe easy and let Transaltitude take care of getting you from A to B!Forget about the stress of mountain roads, traffic jams or bad weather with our coach shuttle service to ski resorts in the Isère area. Transaltitude does all it can to make your journey as pleasant as possible.
- Our drivers know their routes back to front and are qualified to drive in the mountains and in snowy conditions.
- Is your TGV train late? Don't worry! We give our all (if you have booked beforehand) to get you to your destination.
- Need some information? From booking through to arrival at your destination, Transaltitude provides you with all the necessary information for preparing and enjoying your travel.
- On the day you arrive at Grenoble coach station, you will always find a driver or 'blue jacket' personnel to assist you and provide you with information.
393 tons less CO² in the atmosphere—travelling with Transaltitude means thinking about tomorrow.
One coach replaces 40 cars and saves 60 litres of petrol. Why take your vehicle when you can be dropped directly at the bottom of Isère ski resort slopes by Transaltitude coaches and cut back on CO² emission.
Transaltitude drivers are also trained in rational driving (so-called smooth driving). The consumption-to-performance ratio is optimised and reduces the emission of pollutants.
Add to this our choice of high quality petrol and we limit the impact our activity has on the environment while fostering current development without compromising development for future generations.
In the winter, we transport around 120,000 passengers from Grenoble to the surrounding ski resorts. This is the equivalent of 40,000 cars and 393 tons less CO² emissions in our mountains.