What is SKILIGNE?
Skiligne is a combined offer enabling you to enjoy your favourite resort for the day. It includes the return journey by coach to one of six different resorts and a day ski or leisure pass.
2 offers: alpine ski pass or leisure pass
The standard Skiligne offer includes the return coach journey + 1 alpine ski pass for one of the six following resorts: Les 2 Alpes, L'Alpe d'Huez, Chamrousse, Prapoutel - Les 7 Laux, Villard de Lans COTE 2000 and L'Alpe du Grand Serre.
Skiligne’s leisure offer is for Villard de Lans and includes: 2 hours at the Colline de Bains Luge Park (sledge rental included) + 1 entrance to the Leisure centre in Villard de Lans to go swimming or ice skating. €27 per person (ice skate rental included + helmet for kids).
Times & Fares:
Click here to see SKILIGNE times and prices brochure for the 2016-2017 winter season.
Coaches depart from Grenoble coach station. There is now an extra stop for Chamrousse at Saint Martin d'Hères, "Neyrpic Belledonne". And there’s also an extra stop at Meylan, "Plaine Fleurie”, to get to Prapoutel les 7 Laux resort more quickly. You can select your stop when you book.
Access to the coach is reserved for SKILIGNE customers with a valid printed ticket.
Obtaining your ski pass
Alpine ski passes are distributed at the Transaltitude desk in the coach station on the morning you travel when you show your printed ticket. Please get to the coach station at least 20 minutes before coach departure to pick up your pass.
For departures from Meylan and Saint Martin d'Hères, ski passes for the Prapoutel les 7 Laux and Chamrousse resorts are distributed by the driver on board the coach when you show your printed ticket.
For the leisure pass, just go to the Luge Park and Leisure Centre in Villard de Lans with your printed ticket.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- The arrival time is automatically linked to a predetermined return time
- The return ticket is only valid for the same day of travel
- Special offers for Les 2 Alpes on Thursdays and Fridays—these prices apply to students only. Remember to bring your student card with you as the resort sometimes conducts checks at gates.
- Luggage: you can take a small backpack and your ski equipment (skis, snowboard, boots, helmet and poles). Ski equipment must be stored in the hold.
- For safety reasons, please do not board the coach wearing your ski boots.
Where do i buy my SKILIGNE ticket?
- Online at: https://www.transaltitude.fr/skiligneup to 15 minutes before departure if seats are still available
- By phone with ALLO Transisère : +33 (0) 0820 08 38 38 (0,12 € / mn from France)
- Over the counter at the SNCF train station ticket office on the day you want to travel if there are still free seats: it is highly recommended you book in advance!
Bus stops at resorts
2 Alpes : Grenoble "gare routière" <> Mi Alpe
Alpe d'Huez : Grenoble "gare routière" <> Les Bergers
Alpe du Grand Serre : Grenoble "gare routière" <> Station
Chamrousse : Grenoble "gare routière" ou Saint Martin d'Hères "Neyrpic Belledonne" <> Le Recoin 1650
Prapoutel : Grenoble "gare routière" <> Meylan "Plaine Fleurie" <> Patte d'Oie
Villard de Lans : Grenoble "gare routière" <> Cote 2000 (pour le ski alpin) ; gare routière (pour le forfait loisirs).